Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
This agreement stipulates other necessary matters such as the rights and responsibilities of the company and its members regarding the terms and conditions of use of ecosystem creation projects and related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by Ace Platform Co., Ltd. Aimed at.
※ We do not accept the fact that Biz Plaza is engaged in e-commerce using internet, mobile applications, e-commerce process of company, membership management of community building process, education and so on. This Agreement shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 2 (Specification, Description and Revision of Terms)
① The contents of this Agreement shall be posted on the site related to the service membership of the Company or otherwise notified to the users, and when the user joins as a member, the agreement will be valid.
② The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws, such as the "Act on Regulation of Terms", "Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection, etc.".
③ When the Company revises the Terms, it shall notify the date of application and the reason for the revision from 7 days before the application date to the day before the effective date on the initial screen of the company site, popup screen or notice bulletin board together with the current terms.
④ If the Company notifies the revised terms in accordance with the preceding paragraph and the member does not give his / her intention within seven (7) days, the member expressly refrains from expressing his / her intention to refuse If not, the member agrees to the revised terms.
⑤ If the member expressly expresses that the member does not consent to the application of the revised terms, the company can not apply the contents of the revised terms and conditions, and in this case, the member can terminate the contract. However, if there is any special circumstance where the existing terms can not be applied, the company may terminate the use contract.
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not specified in these Terms and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc., the Act on the Regulation of the Terms, the Consumer Protection Directive established by the Fair Trade Commission, I will apply the general intercourse. However, transactions between members and exchanges, mutual transactions between members, and mutual transactions between the company and its members through the services provided through Biz Plaza, which entrusts the business of the company or the company, , The Consumer Protection Act and other related laws and regulations are applied first and the member can not assert the indemnity to the trading partner according to the terms of this agreement.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
Terms used in these terms are defined as follows:
1. Member: A person who has approved and signed up to these terms and signed a service use agreement with the Company.
2. ID: This is a combination of letters and numbers approved by the company for member identification and service use.
3. Homepage: refers to the relevant website provided by the company to enable members to use the company's services.
4. Password: A password is a combination of letters and numbers approved by the company for the purpose of checking the identity of members and protecting member information.
5. General Members: A member who has downloaded an electronic wallet for the purpose of participating in the project and has received an A + coin that the company has provided free of charge and has registered for the form provided by the company online.
6. Regular Membership: A + coin is purchased or stored in a company's own storage wallet for a minimum of 6 months or 12 months in order to participate in eco-creation activities and economic community development by the company. Means a member who has accepted or accepted the terms that are not withdrawn and has registered or applied to the form provided by the company online.
7. E-wallet: Hereinafter referred to as "wallet", it is the responsibility of the member to manage the wallet (lost / deleted / damaged).
- Storage: A wallet used to store A + coin deposited by a member in accordance with the regulations as one of the wallets provided to members who participated in the company's ecosystem and economic community. For A + coin stored in this wallet, a maximum of 2% dividend per month (interest) will be paid depending on the quantity and duration of the stored A + coin.
A + coin is a wallet that receives commissions, bonuses, and dividends on A + coin that the member deposits (interest) on the contribution and role of the ecosystem and economic community building process. Means a wallet that can be transferred and paid for and transferred freely.
8. Commissions: The company distributes A + coin free of charge for A + coin user expansion and pays commissions to A + coin according to the company's distribution policy for the publicity results of general members. Apart from this, the company refers to A + coin, which evaluates the qualification of a full member in nine stages, and distributes it free of charge according to the performance of its members, including contribution and role.
9. Bonus: A + coin that the company pays to motivate active participation of ecosystems and economic communities.
10. Dividend (Interest): means A + coin paid monthly by the number and duration of the A + coin that the active member keeps with the company.
11. Autonomous transaction: Transaction without participating in the process of transferring A + coin between members and members, members, franchisees, members and exchange through payment wallet. However, you can only trade in the manner specified by the company, and the company may participate in the transactions between the member and the company designated by the company.
12. Biz Plaza: The activities of members participating in ecosystem building process and community building process. Providing environment service, management, education, etc. to the members by contract with the company. It refers to a base.
Chapter 2 Application for service use and acceptance (subscription and withdrawal)
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
① The user submits membership information according to the form set by the company and then signs the agreement to agree to the terms and conditions.
② Membership is the time when the approval of the company reaches the member.
③ The use contract is concluded by member ID unit. When the contract of use is established, the applicant is registered as a member.
④ A member who is not a real name or has been misrepresented by using other person's information can not be legally protected, and all civil and criminal liability shall be borne by the registered member.
⑤Under the age of 19, the use of related services provided by the company is prohibited.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
① Application is made by recording the requirements of the Company's prescribed application form.
② When joining a unit such as a corporate group, an additional document is required in addition to the submission of the membership application form.
③ All member information stated on the application form is considered to be actual data, and users who do not enter real names or actual information can not be legally protected and may be restricted from membership and use of the service.
④ If the facts, other information or false information are entered or errors are found later, the Company may suspend the use of the service or terminate the permanent suspension and use contract. Any damages incurred by the Company or any third party are the sole responsibility of the member.
⑤ The Company may provide various and useful information about the company's related services to its members through e-mail, letter mail, telephone, etc.
Article 7 (Consent to Member Information Use)
① The Company shall use the personal information of the member for the purpose of fulfilling the contract of use and providing the service in this contract of use.
② Membership information may be provided to companies that have partnered with the Company for the purpose of making it easier for members to use the services associated with the company and the company. However, prior to the provision of the member information, the company must announce the partnership, the purpose of the offer, and the contents of the member information to be provided in advance, and obtain the member's consent.
③ The company does not transmit the advertisement information of affiliated service against the explicit bidding of the member. However, the company can send SMS and SMS URLs such as usage guide and product information for convenience of affiliate service. Members can unsubscribe from membership by unsubscribing if they do not want to.
④ Members can view and modify their personal information at any time by modifying their membership information.
⑤ Members agree to agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Personal Information Processing Policy by registering the member information on the application form and agreeing that the company collects, uses and provides the member information described in the application form in accordance with these Terms and Conditions .
Article 8 (Approval of application for use)
① The Company may approve the membership if the member has applied for the use by accurately describing all the matters required by the company's prescribed application form. However, in the case of paragraphs 2 and 3, the Company may suspend acceptance or refuse consent.
② The Company reserves the right to approve the application for the use of any of the following items:
1. If the equipment is not available
2. If you have technical difficulties
3. In case of difficulty in accepting use for other company's convenience
③ The Company may not accept the application for the use of one of the following items:
1. If the name is not a real name
2. If you applied using someone else's name
3. If you applied for false statement on the application form,
4. If you applied for the purpose of hindering the well-being of the society or the morals of the world
5. When there are no application requirements set by other companies
Article 9 (Termination and Termination of Use Agreement)
① When a member intends to terminate the contract, the person in charge of the member or corporate member must apply for termination to the company.
② The Company may terminate or limit the use of the service or terminate the use contract if the member has performed any of the following acts:
1. If you steal someone's service ID and password
2. If you intentionally interfere with the operation of the service
3. If your name is not a real name
4. In case of deliberate dissemination of contents that are impeded by public order and morals.
5. When a member plans or implements the use of the Service for the purpose of impeding national interest or social public interest
6. If you do something that damages or disadvantage others' reputation
7. If a large amount of information is transmitted or advertising information is transmitted for the purpose of hindering the stable operation of the service,
8. If you distribute computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information etc.
9. In case of misuse of personal information, user ID and password of others
10. Reproduction, distribution or commercial use of the information obtained by using the Company's service information without prior consent of the Company.
11. If a member posts pornographic material on a company's homepage or bulletin board or links to an obscene site
12. If the same user has dual enrollment with a different ID
13. If you infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company, other members or third parties
14. If there is a request for correction by an external organization such as the Broadcasting Communication Deliberation Committee or if it is interpreted by the election commission in relation to the illegal campaign movement
16. If you are notified about a long-term dormant subscriber, and you do not express your intention to use the service within the notice period,
17. When collecting, storing and disclosing personal information about users without consent
18. Buying, or inducing, transferring, or receiving money from, A + coin through a payment wallet
19. If you derive a transaction from information obtained through your company's service information
20. Keeping clones, hacking virtual currency, A + coin in your wallet
21. Inevitable case for company policy to improve other company's services
22. If the operator or manager finds it inappropriate for use
23. An act of judging objectively that it is connected with a crime
24. Acts that violate other related laws
③ When the Company intends to limit the use, the Company shall notify the member or the agent of the reason by specifying the reason, the date and time, and the written or telegraphic message function of the homepage.
④ However, if the Company recognizes that it is necessary to suspend the use of the service urgently, it may restrict the use of the service without the process of the preceding paragraph.
⑤ A member who has been notified of suspension of use of the service or his agent may file a complaint if he / she has objections to suspension.
⑥ The Company will immediately suspend the suspension if it is confirmed that the reason for suspension of use is resolved during the suspension period.
⑦ If the Company repeals or restricts the use of the Service, if the same act is repeated more than 2 times or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days, or if there is any violation of Paragraph 2, the Company may terminate the use contract
⑧ If the company terminates the contract, the membership registration is canceled. The Company will notify the Member in this case and give the Member the opportunity to call 7 days before the termination of the membership.
Article 10 (Management of Posts)
① Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through the personal information edit screen. However, the real name, ID, etc. necessary for service management can not be modified.
② When a member makes a change, the member must make an online correction or notify the company about the change by email or other means. However, we do not allow changes to the referrer, transfer of rights, setting, etc.
③ The Company shall not be held responsible for the disadvantages caused by not informing the Company of the changes in Paragraph (2).
Chapter 3 Membership Obligations
Article 11 (Member's Responsibility for Member ID and Password Management)
① All responsibility for the management of ID and password is the responsibility of the member. Members are responsible for any consequences resulting from mismanagement or misuse of their ID and password.
② When a member finds out that his or her ID is used improperly, he must notify the company and follow the instructions of the company.
③ In case of Paragraph 2, the Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage caused by failure to obey the Company's guidance even if the Member does not notify the Company or notify the Company.
Article 12 (Provision of Information)
① The Company may provide the Member with the service information such as one of the following subparagraphs that the Member is deemed necessary to use the service by means of e-mail or letter mail. If the Member does not want it, You can unsubscribe from the menu.
1. related services such as keeping, transferring, transferring A + coin to your own wallet
2. Services like events, promotions and events
3. Services that other companies make from time to time to provide to members
Chapter 4 General Terms of Service
Article 13 (Types of Services)
① The services provided by the company include virtual currency trading (services related to selling, buying, ticketing information search), information on e-commerce and affiliated companies or merchants, usage of ecosystem and establishment of economic community. >
② The types of services provided by the Company may be changed from time to time in accordance with the circumstances of the Company.
Article 14 (Notice and Change of Service Contents)
① The Company shall announce the characteristics, procedures and methods of each service through the service screen according to the type of service, and the member must understand the service related to each service announced by the company and use the service.
② The Company may notify the members through the registered e-mail address, text and announcement page of the member if the contents of the service are changed, and shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the member not viewing the notice.
Article 15 (Maintenance and Suspension of Service)
① The use of the service shall be conducted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is any special disadvantage in terms of business or technology of the company. However, the day and time set by the company are not the same as the need for periodic inspections.
② The company can divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately. In this case, we will notify you in advance.
③ The Company may suspend the service if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. Inevitable due to repair work of equipment for service
2. If a telecommunications carrier prescribed by the Telecommunication Business Act terminates telecommunication services
3. In the case of a service provided by a third party, such as an affiliate, not a service provided directly by the company, if a third party, such as a partner company, stops the service
4. Any other force majeure
④ The Company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service when there is obstacle to the normal use of the service due to national emergency, power outage, disruption of service facilities, or excessive use of services.
Chapter 5 Use of Virtual Currency Transaction Related Services
Article 16 (Storing / Payment of A + coin, transfer, etc.)
① Members who purchase, hold or transfer A + coin through the services provided by the Company must comply with the registration form and method provided by the Company.
② Use of supplementary services
Members can choose additional services provided by the company. The specific contents of the supplementary service are determined by the company separately.
③ Modification of information
1. Members' A + coin-related information is the interest paid by the company for commissions and bonuses and archived A + In the third stage of distribution, the amount of A + coin automatically distributed to POS system to the member according to the amount and period of membership is automatically arranged by the company's computer and paid to the member's payment wallet. We are in the service and can not make any changes to this information.
2. The quantity and period of A + coin that the member keeps in his / her storage wallet is the contract between the company and the member by the voluntary selection of the member, so it can not be canceled in any case, This is possible.
3. If a member selects and runs a service through Wallet for Approval, they can not be removed or canceled.
④ Earnings other than fees: The interest earned by the company in the process of using the company's services through the payment wallet, not the storage wallet, is of the nature of a service offering, and the member is requested to return the money Unable to.
Article 17 (Limitation on Use of Transaction Services)
Article 18 (Notification and Cancellation of Restriction on Use of Services)
||Reason for suspension
(Non-login service not available)
- Unknown (contact)
- Accidents such as hacking and fraud occurred
- Incident members (contact and personal information)
- Billing Security Consecutive Error
- Daily, excessive monthly transactions
- If the user is considered to be the same person
- Other: Administrative judgment (if serious failure of normal service progress)
- Resolve Suspension
- Manager judgment
- Transactions other than login,
Charge, No payment
- Password succession error
- Hack / Fraud Accident
- Suspected impersonation
- Other: Manager judgment
- Resolve Suspension
- Manager judgment
|Can not sign in
(Restricted Use of Wallets)
According to the judgment of the administrator, if it is judged that there is no problem in using the service other than the specific service,
- Resolve Suspension
- Manager judgment
|No specific services available
① In the case of Article 17, the company notifies the member through e-mail or text message.
② The Company shall refuse to accept a member whose membership has been suspended even if the member s / he denies the transaction or refuses to give due consideration to the member's qualifications, etc. You can resolve your suspension by deducting all or part of the count.
③ If the member's use of the service is judged to be out of order, the Company may suspend the service of the member or suspend the use of the entire service.
④ In the event of a duplication of the reason for stopping, all use of the service shall be stopped and the service shall be canceled only when the condition of release is satisfied.
Chapter 6 Service Use Fee
Article 19 (Transaction related service fee through payment wallet)
① The company imposes a fee on behalf of members to provide services through the Web and App, and in exchange for transactions between members. Fees may change depending on the circumstances of the company.
② The Company may suspend the services provided if there is any reason to replace it with a new service or other company can not provide the service.
Article 20 (Points)
① Points are the basis for the company to pay additional bonuses to encourage members' activities separately from the commissions for supporting the ecosystem building activities of members and motivating them to participate actively, .
② Points will expire upon payment of bonus and management is the company's authority.
③ The company can arbitrarily give points to the members through events, etc.
④ Due to the circumstances of the Company, the application of points awarded under Paragraph 3 may be canceled.
⑤ In case of Article 18, the company collects the points of the members.
⑥ Points are not exchanged or traded with A + coin.
Chapter 7 Privacy
Article 21 (Consent to Member Information Use)
(2) In order for Members to use the Company and the services affiliated with the Company in a useful and convenient manner, the Company may use the Member's information in accordance with the procedures set forth in this Agreement or may provide such information to the company affiliated with the Company. However, the Company shall not be liable for any violation of the provisions of the Act, such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, if there is a request from the national agency, if there is a criminal purpose for the crime or if there is a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee, We will disclose or disseminate the information of the member to a third party at any time with the exception of the partnership, the purpose of the offer, the contents of the member information to be provided, etc. and notify the member in advance. However, the limitations of this clause do not apply if the transactions such as transfer, settlement, etc. are normally concluded and mutual information relating to the transaction is exchanged between the parties.
③ If the applicant or member changes the personal information on the application form, he / she must immediately correct the relevant information through the operator or member information change window. However, you can not change your membership ID and name.
④ In the case of the preceding paragraph, the member shall bear all kinds of damages caused by unmodified information, and the company shall not be held responsible for this.
⑤ If the contract of use is terminated in accordance with Article 9 of the contract for the use of the member, the personal information of the member is kept in the related laws and regulations, such as the Law on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc., and it is deleted afterwards.
⑥ Even if the company has an obligation to destroy personal information, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with relevant laws and regulations such as the Commercial Act, the personal information of the member will be kept for the period specified by the relevant laws and regulations.
⑦ The personal information provided by the member can not be used for purposes other than without the consent of the member. However, the following exceptions apply.
1. If you provide personal information to the payment agency for billing and commission fees
2. Provided to investigative agencies as legal evidence (can be provided by legal
Chapter 8. Damages and Disclaimers
Article 22 (Compensation for Damages)
The Company shall not be liable for any accidents arising out of the activities of the members beyond the services provided by the Company as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from negligence. The damage caused by the Company's affiliates shall be in accordance with the terms of the affiliates, and the dispute between the affiliates and the members shall be settled in principle.
Article 23 (Disclaimer) 2018-01-04
① The Company shall not be liable for any of the following cases:
1. In case of force majeure such as exhibitions, personal affairs, natural disasters, or national emergencies like this
2. In case of damages caused by user's intention or negligence
3. In case of a telecommunication service failure caused by other telecommunication carriers by the Telecommunication Business Act
② The Company shall not be liable for the obstacles of using the service due to the cause of the user.
③ The Company shall not be liable for various civil liabilities caused by defamation or other illegal acts that occur during the use of the service of the member.
④ The company is not responsible for the contents of the data posted or transmitted by the user.
⑤ The Company shall not be held liable for any defects in delivery due to defects in the exchange, virtual currency issuance management system, telecommunication service provider, or the company's public notice or periodic server inspection.
⑥ A + coin registered in the company's own purse is registered and stored by the member in his / her own will in his / her storage wallet which can not be transferred and accepted by the company. For any reason whatsoever.
Article 24 (Representative and Disclaimer of Guarantee)
① The Company does not have the authority to act as a member, and any act of the Company is not considered to be a proxy.
② The Company does not warrant the facts, authenticity or legality of A + coin transactions between members through the services provided by the Company. No act of the Company shall be deemed to be a substitute act of the Member.
③ The Company shall not be held liable for the goods or services handled by the site linked to the Company. The site linked to the company and the company is operated independently and the company is not responsible for the transactions made between the site and the members.
Article 24 (Representative and Disclaimer of Guarantee)
① If a dispute arises in connection with the use of the service, such as the company's fee system, it will be resolved as a court of competent jurisdiction over the headquarters of the company's headquarters.
② The law of the Republic of Korea applies to lawsuits between the Company and its members regarding the use of the Service.
① This agreement will be effective from December 1, 2017.
② The previous terms that were in force since September 1, 2017 will be replaced by these terms.